A Phase 2 Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRX (ISIS 703802) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS ANGPTL3 LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Akcea Therapeutics; Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.