An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 3 Clinical Trial of REGN2810 Versus Therapy of Investigator's Choice Chemotherapy in Recurrent or Metastatic Platinum-Refractory Cervical Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Pemetrexed; Topotecan; Vinorelbine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Feb 2023 to 7 Jun 2023.
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 May 2020 to 20 Jan 2022.