A 12-Week, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AQX-1125 (200 mg) in Male Subjects With Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiptor (Primary)
- Indications Pelvic pain; Prostatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jun 2018 According to an Aquinox Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing has been initiated.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Aquinox Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to a ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health record .