A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dermira
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a Dermira media release, the top-line results of our ongoing phase 2b study are expected by early April next year.
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2018 According to a Dermira media release, Completes Patient Enrollment in this study.