A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dermira
- 06 Aug 2018 According to a Dermira media release, complete enrolment is expected by the end of the year and announce top-line results in the first half of 2019.
- 06 Aug 2018 According to a Dermira media release, study achieved the 50% enrollment mark, triggering a $25.0 million milestone obligation pursuant to the licensing agreement with F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and Genentech, Inc., which was paid in July 2018.
- 04 May 2018 According to a Dermira media release, the company expects to complete the enrollment in the second half of 2018.