A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Active-Controlled Trials to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Recombinant Trivalent Nanoparticle Influenza Vaccine With Matrix-M1 Adjuvant (NanoFlu) in Healthy Older Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NanoFlu vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novavax
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Novavax media release, based on the strength of these trial results, company submitted a related manuscript to a peer-reviewed medical journal and is planning to present the data at the World Vaccine Congress meeting on April 4, 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 Top-line results presented in a Novavax media release.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a Novavax media release, complete data package expected in February 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History