A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Observer-Blinded, Active-Controlled Trials to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Recombinant Trivalent Nanoparticle Influenza Vaccine With Matrix-M1 Adjuvant (NanoFlu) in Healthy Older Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NanoFlu vaccine-Novavax (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novavax
- 13 Jun 2018 According to Novavax media release, data from this trial was published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
- 13 Jun 2018 Results presented in the Novavax media release.
- 09 May 2018 According to Novavax media release, data from this trial were presented at the World Vaccine Congress meeting in April 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History