An Open-Label Study To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AG-348 in Regularly Transfused Adult Subjects With Pyruvate Kinase (PK) Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AG 348 (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error pyruvate metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVATE-T
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jun 2018 Trial design of the study presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Aug 2017 New trial record