Lanthanum Carbonate (Fosrenol®) to Reduce Oxalate Excretion in Patients With Secondary Hyperoxaluria and Nephrolithiasis: a Short-term, Prospective, Open-label, Efficacy and Safety Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanthanum carbonate (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria; Renal calculi; Urolithiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LaCa
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2020.
- 17 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2020.
- 11 Aug 2017 New trial record