A Randomized, Open-label Study Comparing the Systemic Exposure to Triamcinolone Acetonide Following a Single Intra-articular Dose of Extended-release FX006 or Immediate-release TAcs (Triamcinolone Acetonide Suspension) in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder (Glenohumeral Joint) or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SHIP
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 02 Jan 2019 Results presented in a Flexion Therapeutics media release.
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, top-line results from this study are anticipated in the fourth quarter of 2018.