A Randomized, Open-label Study Comparing the Systemic Exposure to Triamcinolone Acetonide Following a Single Intra-articular Dose of Extended-release FX006 or Immediate-release TAcs (Triamcinolone Acetonide Suspension) in Patients With Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder (Glenohumeral Joint) or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SHIP
- Sponsors Flexion Therapeutics
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, approximately 48 patients in total will be enrolled, including 24 patients with OA of the shoulder and 24 patients with OA of the hip.
- 18 Dec 2017 According to a Flexion Therapeutics media release, first patient has been enrolled, and topline data is expected in the second half of 2018.
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Flexion Therapeutics media release.