A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lumateperone Monotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Major Depressive Episodes Associated With Bipolar I or Bipolar II Disorder (Bipolar Depression) Conducted Globally
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lumateperone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Intra-Cellular Therapies
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 03 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.