A multicentre, randomized, open label clinical trial for safety evaluation of an accelerated high dose escalation schedule with one strength for an allergen immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide adsorbed allergoid preparation of 6-Grasses in patients with moderate to severe seasonal rhinitis or rhinoconjunctivitis with or without asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ONSeT
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 06 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany .
- 25 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed in Poland (end date: 2018-07-03).
- 07 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 2018-07-03)