Non-interventional Study on Edoxaban Treatment in Routine Clinical Practice for Patients With Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation (ETNA-AF-Thailand)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ETNA-AF-Thailand
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 29 Aug 2018 Results assessing baseline stroke and bleeding risks in the global edoxaban treatment in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation programme (global ETNA-AF), presented at the ESC Congress 2018: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.