A Phase II/III, Open-label Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Regimen of MK-3682B (MK-3682 + Grazoprevir + MK-8408 Fixed Dose Combination) in Subjects with Chronic Hepatitis C Virus GT5 or GT6 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir/ruzasvir/uprifosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Sep 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, based on a review of Phase 2 efficacy data, the company has discontinued the development of the investigational combination regimens MK-3682B (grazoprevir/ruzasvir/ uprifosbuvir).
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Merck AG media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 New trial record