A Phase 1, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Doses of Topical SM04755 Solution Following Topical Administration to Subjects with Mild to Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SM 04755 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Samumed Pacific
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 16 Jul 2018 The anticipated date for the last patient enrolment is 7/3/2018.