FIGHT: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study Evaluating FPA144 and Modified FOLFOX6 in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Gastric and Gastroesophageal Cancer: Phase 3 Preceded by Dose Finding in Phase 1A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bemarituzumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGHT
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 10 Sep 2018 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the company has completed the Phase 1 safety lead-in portion and has initiated the Phase 3 portion (Planned n=550) of the trial. The company plans to submit Phase 1 lead-in data for presentation at medical conference in the first half of 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 28 Feb 2019.