A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Combination Treatment of BL-8040 and G-GSF as Compared to Placebo and G-CSF for thE MobilizatioN of HematopoiEtic Stem Cells for Autologous TransplantatIon in SubjectS With Multiple Myeloma - The GENESIS Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BL 8040 (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Stem cell mobilisation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GENESIS
- Sponsors BioLineRx
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a BioLineRx media release, results form the lead-in stage of the trial are expected in the second half of 2018.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a BioLineRx media release, top-line results from this trial are expected in 2020.
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a BioLineRx media release.