A Randomized, Phase II Study of Ficlatuzumab With or Without Cetuximab in Patients With Cetuximab-Resistant, Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ficlatuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Dec 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, this study is being conducted under the direction of Julie E. Bauman, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Associate Director of Translational Research, University of Arizona Cancer Center.
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.