Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Feasibility of Induction of Mixed Chimerism in Sickle Cell Disease Patients With COH-MC-17: a Non-Myeloablative, Conditioning Regimen and CD4+ T-cell-depleted Haploidentical Hematopoietic Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 16 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Dec 2022.