A Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Entinostat in Combination With Nivolumab for Patients With Previously Treated Unresectable or Metastatic Cholangiocarcinoma and Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 To date 10 of planned 54 patients have been enrolled, according to trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting (2018).