A Dose-Escalating, Single-Blind Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Doses of PRS-060 Administered by Oral Inhalation in Subjects With Mild Asthma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PRS 060 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Pieris Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 17 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Pieris Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is planned to conduct under a clinical trial notification to the Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia.