A Phase 1b Trial of Hu5F9-G4 Monotherapy or Hu5F9-G4 in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Hu5F9 G4 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forty Seven
- 07 Jan 2019 According to a Forty Seven media release, the company expects to report the data from the trial in mid-2019.
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Forty Seven Inc. media release.
- 17 Aug 2017 New trial record