A Phase 2, Randomized Placebo-Controlled, Double-Masked Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of IONIS-FB-LRx, an Antisense Inhibitor of Complement Factor B, in Patients With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS FB LRX (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2018 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is planned to begin in 2019.
- 17 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 11 Aug 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to initiate this study later this year.