Feraccru Real World Effectiveness Study in Hospital Practice (FRESH): A Real World Study to Describe the Outcomes Associated With the Use of Ferric Maltol (Feraccru) for the Management of Iron Deficiency Anaemia in Patients With Inflammatory Bowel Disease in the UK.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric maltol (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRESH
- Sponsors Shield Therapeutics
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 04 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated