SOLAR: A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-group, Active Comparator, Multi-center Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cobomarsen (MRG-106) in Subjects With Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL), Mycosis Fungoides (MF) Subtype
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cobomarsen (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLAR
- Sponsors miRagen Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2018 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, the company expects to begin dosing patients diagnosed with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) during the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 07 Nov 2018 According to a miRagen Therapeutics media release, the company expect to report data from this clinical trial in the second half of 2020.
- 22 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.