An Open-Label Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of AGTC-501 (rAAV2tYF-GRK1-RPGR) in Subjects With X-linked Retinitis Pigmentosa Caused by RPGR-ORF15 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGTC-501 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 18 Apr 2018 According to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 09 Feb 2018 According to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company is currently screening patients and two out of five sites are now open for enrollment.
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.