A phase I/IIa study to assess safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic effects and exploratory efficacy of two doses of AGMG0201 in patients with essential hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AGMG-0201 (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AnGes MG
- 12 Apr 2018 According to an AnGes MG media release, the first patient was treated with DNA vaccine for hypertension on April 12, 2018 in this Australian phase I / II clinical study.
- 12 Apr 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an AnGes MG media release.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 24 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.