A Phase 2, Multi-Cohort Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of the Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody BGB A317 in Combination With Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment in Adults With Inoperable, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Esophageal, Gastric, or Gastroesophageal Junction Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tislelizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 05 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Sep 2018 to 23 Mar 2019.
- 05 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Sep 2018 to 23 Mar 2019.
- 18 Aug 2017 New trial record