NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice) Screening Protocol
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ensartinib (Primary) ; Erdafitinib (Primary) ; Larotrectinib (Primary) ; LY 3023414 (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary) ; Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Hepatoblastoma; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 24 Sep 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, the U.S. FDA has lifted the partial clinical hold that had paused U.S.-based enrollment of new patients in its tazemetostat clinical trials. The company is now in the process of reopening enrollment in all of its company-sponsored trials in the U.S., including the follicular lymphoma (FL) EZH2 activating mutation cohort of its Phase 2 non-Hodgkin lymphoma trial.
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to an Epizyme media release.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated