A Phase 1/2 Open-label, Multicenter Study of Avadomide (CC-122) in Combination With R-CHOP-21 for Previously Untreated Poor-Risk (IPI ≥ 3) Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Oct 2020 to 28 Feb 2020.
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Aug 2017 New trial record