A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multicenter, Adaptive Design, Dose Escalation (Part 1) and Dose-Response (Part 2) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous JNJ-64179375 Versus Oral Apixaban in Subjects Undergoing Elective Total Knee Replacement Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ichorcumab (Primary) ; Apixaban
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEXT-TKR
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Feb 2019 The trial has been Discontinued in Greece, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jan 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Lithuania.
- 29 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.