A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multicenter, Adaptive Design, Dose Escalation (Part 1) and Dose-Response (Part 2) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous JNJ-64179375 Versus Oral Apixaban in Subjects Undergoing Elective Total Knee Replacement Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ichorcumab (Primary) ; Apixaban
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEXT-TKR
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 16 Sep 2019 Results (n=239) safety and efficacy of JNJ-9375 with apixban in prevention of venous thrombosis, published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 18 Mar 2019 Results presented at the 68th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology
- 06 Feb 2019 The trial has been Discontinued in Greece, according to European Clinical Trials Database.