Efficacy and Safety Phase IIb Study of Recombinant Human Serum Albumin/ Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Fusion Protein for Injection to Prevent Neutrophilic Granulocytopenia Among Chemotherapy Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Albumin-granulocyte colony-stimulating factor fusion protein (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tianjin SinoBiotech
- 17 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 24 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 13 Aug 2018.
- 18 Aug 2017 New trial record