A Phase 1 Open-label, Multicenter Study of MK-2118 Administered by Intratumoral Injection as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab or by Subcutaneous Injection in Combination With Pembrolizumab for Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MK-2118 (Primary) ; MK-2118 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 135.
- 24 Apr 2018 MK-2118 subcutaneous (SC) injection in combination with pembrolizumab IV infusion will also be studied, patient number changed from 66 to 110. Treatment arms added.