A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation and Combination Cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of BMS-986226 Alone or in Combination With Nivolumab or Ipilimumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BMS-986226 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Apr 2020 to 6 Apr 2020.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Aug 2017 New trial record