A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Durability, Safety, and Tolerability of RP-G28 in Patients With Lactose Intolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RP G28 (Primary)
- Indications Lactose intolerance
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberatus
- Sponsors Ritter Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2019 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, an overview of the trial will be presented at the NobleConXV - Noble Capital Markets Fifteenth Annual Investor Conference on January 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, Full enrollment is expected to be achieved during the second quarter of 2019, with data readout during the second half of 2019.
- 04 Dec 2018 According to a Ritter Pharmaceuticals media release, to date, 267 of the expected 525 study subjects have been enrolled. The company has passed the 50 percent enrollment point in this study.