A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 42-Day Treatment Study to Evaluate the Effect of DNS-3379 on Upper Extremity Motor Function Following Ischemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DNS-3379 (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT
- Sponsors Dart NeuroScience
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2017 New trial record