A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Octreotide Capsules in Patients Who Demonstrated Biochemical Control on Injectable Somatostatin Receptor Ligands (SRL) Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Acromegaly
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIASMA OPTIMAL; OPTIMAL
- Sponsors Chiasma
- 01 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2018 According to a Chiasma media release, the company expects the trial to complete randomization by the end of 2018 and anticipates the release of top-line data from this Phase 3 clinical trial in Q4 2019.