A Phase III, Randomized, Multi-Centre, Open-Label, Fixed Dose, Neulasta Active-Controlled Clinical Trial of F-627 in Women With Breast Cancer Receiving Myelotoxic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benegrastim (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Breast cancer; Neutropenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Generon (Shanghai) Corporation
- 31 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Jan 2018 According to a Generon Corporation media release, This is one of two pivotal Phase III studies required for BLA submission in the US.
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.