A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label, Multiple-Dose, Comparator, Parallel-Group, Safety and Tolerance Study of Buprenorphine Sublingual Spray (0.5 mg TID) Versus Standard of Care Post-Operative Narcotic Therapy for the Treatment of Post-Operative Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary) ; Morphine; Oxycodone
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 28 Jan 2018.
- 02 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 28 Jan 2018.
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an INSYS Therapeutics, Inc media release.