Phase I Study of Combination With TBI-1401(HF10), a Replication-competent HSV-1 Oncolytic Virus, and Chemotherapy in Japanese Patients With Stage III or IV Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Canerpaturev (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takara Bio
- 22 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Jan 2019 Results assessing the safety and antitumor activity of canerpaturev in combination with gemcitabine plus nab-paclitaxel for unresectable pancreatic cancer (n=6) presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 19 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 6 to 76.