Open-Label, Dose Escalation/Expansion Phase Ib Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of the Combination of RO6870810 and Venetoclax, With or Without Rituximab, in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) and/or High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma With MYC and/or BCL2 and/or BCL6 Gene Rearrangements
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs RG 6146 (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jan 2019 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 23 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2020 to 26 Mar 2020.
- 23 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jul 2020 to 26 Mar 2020.