Multi-center, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Group Comparison Study to Investigate Safety, Tolerability and Blood Pressure of 2.5 mg, 5.0 mg and 10 mg Vericiguat Each Given Over 14 ± 3 Days Together With Isosorbite Mononitrate (ISMN) 60 mg Extended Release Formulation After a Pretreatment Phase (ISMN-starting Dose: 30 mg) in Stable Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Patients With or Without Heart Failure Aged 30 to 80 Years - Vericiguat ISOsoRbite Mononitrate Interaction (VISOR) Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vericiguat (Primary) ; Isosorbide mononitrate
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VISORB
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Mar 2018 to 20 Mar 2018.
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 6 Mar 2018.