A Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Open Label Study With Blinded Assessment of the Efficacy of the Humanized Anti-IL 23p19 Risankizumab Compared to FUMADERM in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Naïve to and Candidates for Systemic Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Calcium monoethyl fumarate/dimethyl fumarate/magnesium monoethyl fumarate/zinc monoethyl fumarate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2018 to 27 Jun 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jul 2018 to 27 Jun 2018.