A Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Open Label Study With Blinded Assessment of the Efficacy of the Humanized Anti-IL 23p19 Risankizumab Compared to FUMADERM in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Naïve to and Candidates for Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Calcium monoethyl fumarate/dimethyl fumarate/magnesium monoethyl fumarate/zinc monoethyl fumarate; Dimethyl fumarate
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.