Effects of Identifying and Treating Early, Subclinical Cardiotoxicity on the Long- Term Incidence of Clinical Cardiotoxicity in Women with Breast Cancer, a prospective randomised study: The Cardio-Oncology Breast Cancer Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COBC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 06 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2020.