fliGHt: A Multicenter, Phase 3, Open-Label, 26-Week Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once Weekly in Children With GHD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms fliGHt
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, detailed data from the study will be presented at an R&D Day for the investment community on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
- 20 May 2019 Results presented in an Ascendis Pharma media release.
- 20 May 2019 According to an Ascendis Pharma media release, of the 146 subjects enrolled in the trial, 143 completed dosing and 140 rolled into the ongoing enliGHten Trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History