fliGHt: A Multicenter, Phase 3, Open-Label, 26-Week Trial Investigating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of TransCon hGH Administered Once Weekly in Children With GHD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ACP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Somatotropin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms fliGHt
- Sponsors Ascendis Pharma
- 28 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ascendis Pharma media release.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Ascendis Pharma media release.