A 12-Week, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Relationship Between Use of Albuterol eMDPI, an Inhaled Short-Acting Beta Agonist "Rescue" Agent With an eModule, and Exacerbations in Patients (40 Years of Age or Older) With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Salbutamol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2018 to 11 Apr 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 11 Apr 2018.
- 19 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.